Monday 28 September 2020

HAIRJOB WITH MY CLASSMATE

 When I was in high school, I had a crush to a student in my class. her name is Rita. Chinese descent, has the thickest black hair, straight, shiny, and smooth. One day the teacher gave a group experimental assignment. Each group consisted of two children. For the experiment, one of the children had to be blindfolded with a cloth, then the friend had to do something to him/her. seeing this opportunity, I ventured to group with Rita. Rita is indeed a lonely child, she doesn't really have many friends. Since there was no other choice, she agreed to group with me. in the end, this way I can do anything with her hair.



We agreed to experiment in the school warehouse because it was quiet there, even rumors were haunted there. I saw Rita tied her hair. when she walked in front of me, the ponytail was bouncing. when we got to the warehouse, we immediately conducted an experiment. I told Rita to sit on a chair, then I covered her eyes with a cloth. to prevent suspicion, I covered her ears. after everything is ready, I immediately gently touch her hair between my fingers, from the rubber band to the ends of her hair. then I continued by holding the hair tie, then I slowly untied her hair tie.

As a hair fetish I often watch videos whether it's hairplay, tutorials, ASMR and haircuts. I tied Rita's hair up high and then I pulled it up. then I folded her hair in a bun then I undone it again. I tied her hair again. feeling unable to stand, I pulled out my cock from the pants, then I wrapped my cock with her hair. I felt the smooth and soft sensation of her hair, rubbing against my cock. not long after, all my semen was spurted out. I hurriedly wiped the semen from her hair with a tissue. it could be bad if you get caught.

now it's my turn, I immediately sat on the chair, then Rita closed my eyes. previously I covered her ears, this time Rita tied my feet and hands.

suddenly I felt something hit my face hard. I know this isn't Rita's hand, I think it's her hair. then I felt something wrapped around my face. it feels smooth on my facial skin and also slightly moist and smells fishy. "You really like my hair, don't you?" said Rita into my ear. the twist of her loose hair grew tighter. "answer or not?" she said again. I said yes. the loop becomes loose

my face was still wrapped in Rita's hair. "I want to ask, what were you doing to my hair?" said Rita. I answered everything, except for the Hairjob section. but suddenly he tightened the bond. "Is that all? But try kissing my hair. explain how my hair smells?" I'm just saying her hair smells good. then the bond got tighter. Honestly, I should be feeling dragged by this situation, but I can't breathe. I asked Rita to untie these ties. "you think i didn't notice the smell of your cum that you spurted to hair? If you want to breathe, tell the truth," said Rita. I immediately talked about Hairjob, then I confessed that I had a crush on her for a long time. i invited her to my group cause i want to touch her hair.

Rita's hair then leaves my face. then I felt his hand, touched my cheek. "I never thought anyone would like me because of my hair," said Rita. "But still I can't forgive you for dirtying my hair without permission!" then I feel my pants take off, also my underwear. my cock felt the wind blowing, whether it was the wind from outside the window or Rita's breath. "So this is the culprit? The one who has dirty my hair. Don't be happy just yet, I'll make you suffer." without looking, I could tell Rita wrapped her hair around my cock. then she shook it many times. somehow, every time I wanted to squirt, she just stopped churning as if she didn't want me cum. she did this five times. I asked Rita to let me squirt, instead she tied my cock with her hair tightly. "you want to squirt?" I nodded. then, you must promise to be my pet? "without much thought because I could not stand it. Rita then untied the penis, then she shook it really hard until finally all my sperm spurted out.

I was breathless and then I could see again after Rita took off the blindfold. I saw my cock tied by a kind of hair tie that she was wearing. then Rita brought her face closer to my ear. her hand holding my cock that was soft. "this hair tie indicates you are mine. if it's lost, I won't forgive you," she said.

The next day at school, I met Rita. she is still being cool as usual. maybe she forgot  the incident earlier. cellphone. then I got a Whatssapp message from someone named Mistress. who is the Mistress? then I opened it. it says "the hair tie is still on your dick?" I replied, "who is this?" Then came a picture of me tied to a chair and penis standing straight. "Does the pet know its owner?" I saw Rita at her desk far behind me. Rita looked at me with a smile and winked. "If it's gone, everybody will now about your shamefull photos" said Rita via WA Message. "anyway, after school, come to the warehouse. my silky fluffy hair is thrist for your cum."

1 comment:

SALON HAIRJOB