Wednesday 23 September 2020

SHAVEN BY WOMAN FOR THE FIRST TIME, HER BUN IS SO SEXY

 I work as an employee in the company. I am known as a disciplined worker, starting from his behavior and the most important thing is his appearance. One day my boss did an employee appearance inspection. My colleagues and I were lined up in a column waiting to be checked one by one by my boss. After waiting for a while, it was finally my turn. boss admonished my hair style which was messy and long. I nedd to trim my hair.



On the way home, I rode a motorbike while looking for a barber. I'm not the loyal customer type. I often change barbers. it's the same anyway, barbers are just men between 20-50 years old trying to make a living. until I found a barbershop in a housing.



When I entered, this barbershop looked empty, there were no customers or even owners. I'm sitting in the customer's seat, while playing games on the smartphone. until a woman about 28 years old arrived, carrying a plastic bag filled with shopping items. I thought she was the barber's wife. but it was wrong. she is the barber.

 

 



 

 

I immediately sat on the chair and Ms. Barber put a cape on my body. I felt an unusual sensation being shaved by her. I chatted with the lady, confessing that for 25 years this is the first time I've been shaved by a woman. while she was working while chatting with me, I felt my cock had been standing upright. and it felt even tense when I saw the little bun on her head. I'm a hair fetish, and what I love the most is seeing the hair that is tied on a woman's head. no matter the short or long hair, small or the short bun, my cock would tighten. see the bun I want to feel I dirty it with my sperm.

after all finished, I asked for her contact number. I got it and then paid according to the price stated. while she was looking for change, I secretly took a picture of her little bun. after that, i went straight home I told myself that I found a regular barber

1 comment:

  1. Untuk mempermudah kamu bermain guys www.fanspoker.com menghadirkan 6 permainan hanya dalam 1 ID 1 APLIKASI guys,,,
    dimana lagi kalau bukan di www.fanspoker.com
    WA : +855964283802 || LINE : +855964283802

    ReplyDelete

SALON HAIRJOB