Friday 16 October 2020

JACK THE SCALPER PART 0 (ENGLISH)

 I'm just like other people. I wake up in the morning, work, hang out, take care of the house and do the things that other people do. but I'm sure everyone has secrets. This secret is a weakness for everyone, especially me. I have the darkest secret that if it ever gets out to the public, it's my end.

this started when i was little. I got my first boner when I was 7 years old. My first erection happened while I was at home accompanied by my aunt. aunt has been playing to my house yesterday she took care of me while my parents were working. One night, the two of us watched a movie on television. the film was called The Last Samurai I saw that my aunt was so serious about watching this film. oh yes, my aunt is unique. when she was watching seriously, she didn't feel anything. if poked or even flooded she will not feel anything.

when there was a scene of a girl named Taka taking a bath, I started to feel something in my pants. I looked into my pants and apparently my cock tightened. Previously I saw Taka. Her hair is in a bun like a traditional Japanese woman. but I saw her pulling her hair while taking a shower. after the scene changed, gradually my cock relaxed.

again my penis tightens again this time it happened because of the scene of the samurai's bun being forcibly cut with a knife by the soldiers. I immediately saw my aunt, her hair to be precise. I don't know what the hairstyle is, whether it's a ponytail or a bun. her hair is styled like a samurai (more or less like the one in this illustration photo). we sat on the floor. I immediately got up and stood behind Aunt. I didn't dare to touch the hair clumps on top of her head at first. I just touched it with my finger. then I dared to hold it with one hand. I squeezed the clump of hair and aunt did not notice. then I pulled her hair tie and down her long hair. I immediately put the hair tie behind her. when the film was over Aunt immediately took the hair tie and tied her hair back to normal. then she took me to sleep.

I sleep on the bed next to her who is on my right. I could not sleep and even my cock could not 'sleep' because I thought about the hair scene from The Last Samurai movie and aunt's hair. I saw Aunt who was fast asleep facing to the right as if she was about to turn her face away from me. I saw that even though she was sleeping, she let her hair ponytail like the samurai in the movie earlier. I can see it even though the room is dark.

not only watching, aunty also doesn't feel anything when she sleeps. she once told me that she was often bullied by her boarding friend when he was sleeping. sometimes her face was painted with a cross or on her head a dead lizard. I immediately held Bibi's hair bun. I kept squeezing, stroking the lumps. I really feel my cock getting hard. After 30 minutes I played Aunt's "samurai hair", I again pulled her hair tie. finally i can sleep soundly.

Since that time, I always had an erection whenever I saw a girl with long hair, especially one with a ponytail or a bun (I know this term after asking my aunt what her hairstyle is, it took a lot of courage to ask that). I remember my first wet dream. at that time i was 13 years old. I spent the weekend playing the video game Raider. guess why i play this game? because of Lara Croft, especially her Long Hair in a High Ponytail. all night long my cock is always hardened when I played Lara Croft's Character, I could see her long thick ponytail swinging around her back. it was a beautiful sight in my eyes and painful in my cock. I wonder if there will be a scene in this game where Lara's ponytail's open by themselves? or is there a scene of Lara Croft getting her hair cut?

Bored with Tomb Raider, I continued to Game Tekken 6. I used the character Nina William. although not as long as Lara, Nina's blonde hair is really sexy. then I played Virtua Fighter using the character Sarah Bryant. she has long blonde hair in a ponytail. I always rely on somersault kick, besides being effective at defeating enemies, I can see her ponytail that sways following the rotation of this sexy girl's body.

I yawn, a sign I'm sleepy. I turn off my laptop and go to sleep. I had a very strange dream. maybe the 3 video game's influence so that it was a dream. I saw there were 3 long hair in a ponytail of girls who sat with their backs. at first they looked back. apparently it's Lara Croft, Nina Williams and Sarah Bryant. they immediately turned to the front, back their back to me. Most surprising of all, they started shaking their heads, automatically their pigtails swaying too. I was somehow completely naked. my cock became hard, my seat suddenly moved on its own, bringing me closer to their still swaying pigtails. my cock was immediately hit by the continuous flutter of 3 girls' hair. it was ticklish. the longer their wagging the faster, the more amused I felt it. until finally I saw the flickering stop after one by one their hair suddenly fell out. Sarah's hair tied with a rope, maybe the strong flick that made the rope untied and her blonde hair fell. Nina's hair is tied with rubber. suddenly the rubber broke and her back blonde hair fell. and finally, Lara, her hair was tied in a kind of iron ring. Over time, the ring descends from the top of the head until it falls onto the floor, leaving her hair loose.

I immediately woke up from this crazy dream. I immediately found my pants wet. did I pee the urine? it wasn't, I just had a wet dream. now that I am an adult, I decided to live independently after my parents restrained me for 2 decades.

I rented a boarding room in a narrow alley environment. I 'use the Internet' to earn money, the result is enough for my life, hobbies and fetishes. Living independently is fun, I can watch the Hair Fetish video collection as much without being watched by anyone. There are all categories, from hairplay, haircut to hairjob. from local, asian and even western videos. that's my comfort every day I also play games and also have time to go out of the house to watch the movies when there is a good movie.

2 comments:

  1. Depo 20ribu bisa menang puluhan juta rupiah
    mampir di website ternama I O N Q Q.ME
    paling diminati di Indonesia,
    di sini kami menyediakan 9 permainan dalam 1 aplikasi
    ~bandar poker
    ~bandar-Q
    ~domino99
    ~poker
    ~bandar66
    ~sakong
    ~aduQ
    ~capsa susun
    ~perang baccarat (new game)
    segera daftar dan bergabung bersama kami.Smile
    Whatshapp : +85515373217

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayo segera bergabung dengan saya di D3W4PK
    hanya dengan minimal deposit 10.000 kalian bisa menangkan uang jutaan rupiah
    ditunggu apa lagi ayo segera bergabung, dan di coba keberuntungannya
    untuk info lebih jelas silahkan di add Whatshapp : +8558778142
    terimakasih ya waktunya ^.^

    ReplyDelete

SALON HAIRJOB