Friday 16 October 2020

THE LADY SAMURAI'S PONYTAIL

 I never thought this would happen. My country, Japan, is undergoing very unexpected changes. This country that was originally closed has now opened itself up to the outside world. The feudal tokugawa government had ended And power had finally returned to the emperor.



The meiji restoration, that's what I've been hearing about lately. In the meiji restoration, my country underwent many changes, from law, economy, government, education, even the military.

Since I was a child, I thought that I was not worthy to hold weapons and protect this country because I was born in a family of a merchant. The only ones who deserved to do both things were people born into samurai families. At that time, I imagined myself in the future just continuing the grocery store business owned by my family. Now I'm an adult And I refuse to continue the shop. I immediately enrolled in the Japanese imperial army to realize my dream of taking up arms and protecting this country.

After trained for a year, finally I officially became one of the imperial army. The day after the inauguration, I was immediately assigned the task of patrolling the Kanto district. I walked past the crowd with a rifle. I consider this task as an easy task, but that doesn't mean I'm not serious at work. Suddenly, I saw in the distance there was someone who was familiar to me. She's a girl who is the same age as me. Wearing a yukata with short sleeves and bottom. Her hair was long as long as a bun and was stabbed with 2 hair pins. The girl carried a katana sword on her left waist. Kazumi Murakami, that's the name of that girl. she is my neighbor, born into a samurai family. Her mother died after giving birth to him. she was raised alone by her father who was a samurai. By her father, she was treated like a man. she was taught swordsmanship, martial arts and things related to samurai. I heard that a year ago her father died due to a serious illness. It seems that Kazumi is continuing her late father's routine, patrolling the Kanto district.

I immediately walked over to him and greeted him. Instead of returning my greeting, she walked past me as if I didn't exist. "Look at the girl who carries the katana, how strange is she," said the woman who was chatting with a man. "Yes, it's very strange. This is the first time I saw a girl who dared to bring this thing," said the man. "I heard that the katana will soon be banned, as well as the samurai," said the man.

The next day, I was back on patrol in Kanto. I intend to meet Dan talk to Kazumi. Finally the intention was realized. "Kazumi, it's been a long time since we met," I said. she said nothing and looked at me coldly. "Kazumi, listen. Times have changed. Japan no longer needs swords and samurai to protect this country. As a law enforcer, I suggest you put down this sword and change your appearance, especially your hairstyle," I said firmly. I saw that today his hair was in a high ponytail like a samurai in general. Kazumi paid no heed to what I said, she just kept quiet and walked past me. "Kazumi, wait. You have to understand," I said as I walked following him. "Do not interfere with my business," said Kazumi. "Either you go away or I'll attack you," she said, she continued his patrol. And I'm back at headquarters. During my trip there, I imagined Kazumi, from the katana to the pigtail. Somehow I feel weird when I think of Dan imagining his long hair in high ponytails. What kind of feeling is this?

At headquarters I was summoned to appear before the commander. "Soldier, how was your patrol in Kanto district," said the commander. I answered all safe under control. "How strange, yesterday I got complaints from local residents. I heard there was a samurai hanging around there," he said. "There is a samurai there, but doesn't make trouble," I said. "But still he broke the rules, is it clear that there is a law against the katana sword?" he said. Tomorrow me and a squad of 5 will come to see him, you must take us to him. Such people must be dealt with.

The next day, I took him and team commander to the kanto district. we then met with Kazumi. "So this is, the samurai you mean?" said the commander. "I've never seen a female samurai," he said again. "Hey miss, do you know the rules now? Do you know how dangerous the sword you are carrying is? You think there is a boy who wants to be with you?" the commander said in a mocking tone. I saw Kazumi was silent, she looked at us coldly.

"Hand over the sword now, or we will take it by force," said the commander. Kazumi paid no heed to the commander's words, she still looked at us coldly. "Then we will take it ourselves," said the commander. He ordered a soldier to approach Kazumi. When the soldier stretched out his hand, Azumi immediately drew her sword and slashed the soldier's hand. Her actions really shocked us, so one of us beat the woman in the thigh. As a result Kazumi got to her knees and we immediately surrounded him while aiming the rifle at her. "How insolent this woman. You want to die, don't you?" the commander said irritably.

"enough, commander, don't hurt her. Let me take the sword," I said. The commander immediately invited me. Then slowly I approached the injured girl. "Don't come near," she said, pointing her sword at me. "Kazumi, listen. If you fight, then you will get hurt even more. Put down your weapon now, and everything will be fine," I said. The girl sighed, she then inserted her sword into the sheath and placed it on the ground. I immediately took the sword and handed it to the commander. "Hey, you. You cut the girl's hair. Let this be a punishment for anyone who dares to defy the rules," the commander said to me. Again the strange feeling came back. I trembled back to Kazumi.

"Alright. You do it," said Azumi resignedly. I took out my bayonet. Before carrying out my duties, I stroked long hair and combed it with my fingers. "I'm sorry Azumi," I said. Immediately I cut the ponytail with my Bayonet. Her hair was so thick and long that it took her time to cut the ponytails. During the cutting of the pigtails, Azumi shouted and cried "Father ... Father ... Father I'm sorry Father," shouted Azumi sadly. Finally the long ponytail fell off her head completely. Now the Ponytail is in my hands

"let's go," said the commander. He and his team left the Kanto district satisfied. I looked at Azumi who was still kneeling. Feelings of sadness, shock and anger mixed into one. Her hair now looks very short and messy. I immediately follow my squad,leaving here in grief and shame

4 comments:

  1. Bikin cerita tentang murid dan gurunya lagi dong hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sebelumnya tolong share Blog ini ke grup facebook hair fetish manapun

      Delete
  2. ayo segera bergabung dengan kami hanya dengan minimal deposit 20.000
    dapatkan bonus rollingan dana refferal ditunggu apa lagi
    segera bergabung dengan kami di i*o*n*n*q*q

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayo segera bergabung dengan saya di D3W4PK
    hanya dengan minimal deposit 10.000 kalian bisa menangkan uang jutaan rupiah
    ditunggu apa lagi ayo segera bergabung, dan di coba keberuntungannya
    untuk info lebih jelas silahkan di add Whatshapp : +8558778142
    terimakasih ya waktunya ^.^

    ReplyDelete

SALON HAIRJOB